- Approx. 60 minutes flying time from Bangkok.
- Easy access to national highway system.
- Private transfer by hotel van and Scorpion Tailed River Cruise.
- 4 kms from Chiang Mai International Airport.
- 2 kms from nearest Golf course.
- Complimentary Tuk Tuk shuttle service to Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, Saturday Market and Sunday Market upon request.
Translate and transform from the origin of Lanna City & culture in the theme of water architecture, temples, tenement and old commercial buildings from last 200 years. Mr. Apichart Sri-aroon our Architect was inspired in architectural design the resort by flashing back 200 years, when the “Wat Gate” community was prosperous trade centre with foreigners who traveled along Ping River by ancient Lanna scorpion vessel boat. This became the inspiration of the river story to be chosen as the idea for architectural design.